PDQ Deploy 3.0.1.0 - Product Library Notification

This may be a dumb question but - 

In PDQ Deploy 3.0.1.0 - for the notification of new packages in Package Library - is that an email notification, or a notification in the "tray" - (where the general program update notifications reside).  I was looking for a place to setup the email notification settings, but I didnt see anything in the application...

Cancel
login to comment

It would be wonderful to be notified when an auto-deploy package that I have a schedule for gets updated. That way, if something breaks due to a new version, it would be easier to narrow down the problem. PDQ already has the Deployment notifications, maybe it could work similar to that. 

Cancel
login to comment

Hi Kevin,

In version 3.0.1 there isn't an area in the application to configure Package Library notifications. As new packages are available you will see a link in the status bar (as you noted) and you'll see a link in the top of the Package Library window.

The ability to configure package library notifications will be available in a future version. If you want to get emailed when new packages are added you can subscribe to PDQ Deploy Package Library forum.

Cancel
login to comment