Errors downloading from package library

Hello,

the most recently released packages fail to download from the library. Specifically, of all packages last modified on 2019-09-10 (there are none yet today), only "PDFsam basic" and "VLC Media Player" download, all the others fail reporting a 500 error from "the remote server".

The 10 latest packages updated before yesterday ("FastStone Image Viewer" through "Visual Studio Code") all download correctly.

Help!

-- Christian

Cancel
login to comment

Hey all, I just wanted to let you all know that we are looking into this. Hopefully, we will have those working soon.

Cancel
login to comment

Hello again, we have found the issue with the downloads and are in the process of getting them corrected. You should see the downloads start working soon. Thank you, everyone, for your patience.

Cancel
login to comment

Best guess is that this site is causing the issue - https://secure.adminarsenal.com/Subscription/PackageLibrary - According to this site - https://support.pdq.com/knowledge-base/1023-windows-firewall-ports-and-exceptions - the package library page should return a large XML document that outlines the package library. It returns a Black Page.

Cancel
login to comment

Same here, on 18.0.18.0. "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error."

Cancel
login to comment

Chrome and Flash just downloaded.

Cancel
login to comment

Just tried Google Chrome again and it is working now. Thanks @PDQSteve !

Cancel
login to comment

Hi everyone. Package Library issues should be resolved (since yesterday). As part of our remediation, library.pdq.com now points to a new IP address. If you still have issues, make sure that any firewalls and proxies allow the new IP. Here's a list of external sites you need access to for reference: https://support.pdq.com/knowledge-base/1023#external

Cancel
login to comment

Hello,

we have the same problem - with any updated package BR Martin

Cancel
login to comment

This is also replicated in my own environment.

It appears to occur with updated packages, but not with packages which have never been downloaded before.

Google Chrome enterprise

Cancel
login to comment

Seeing the same thing. A whole bunch did work though so it's only a handful that are a problem. Today it's: Adobe Flash for Firefox Adobe Flash for IE Dropbox Google Chrome Enterprise LibreOffice

All give the the 500 internal server error.

First time I've seen this in the 3 or 4 years I've been using it so I'm still pretty impressed by the reliability of the system.

Cancel
login to comment

Getting the same here for:

Adobe Flash for Firefox, Dropbox, Google Chrome, KeePass

Cancel
login to comment

Same here:

LibreOffice, most Flash, Chrome Ent, most Win 10, and KeePass all have the 500 error.

Cancel
login to comment

Same. Google Chrome Enterprise.

Cancel
login to comment

Same here. All give the the 500 internal server error.

Cancel
login to comment