Hi Everyone, I have an issue that I can't seem to resolve. I want my MDT task sequence to call a PDQ deploy app package if it gets selected in the apps list on a deployment.

I have done this as a manadatory install for Office and it works perfectly. So I essentially copied the same method for my new PDQ package but set it as an optional install.

The app calls this command via a batch file

psexec "\servername" -d -n 120 -accepteula "c:\program files (x86)\admin arsenal\pdq deploy\pdqdeploy.exe" deploy -package "AdministrationPackage" -targets %computername%

When I deploy it never gets called on the task 'install app selection' If I force the install of the package it works. or if I run the batch file manaully it works. So it seems that only when its a selected option that it fails.

The log shows "Application AdminPack returned an unexpected return code: 14472 ZTIApplications 10/07/2019 16:24:26 0 (0x0000)" which doesn't seem to throw anything up when I google it.

Now the reason I'm doing it this was is we have a lot of bespoke apps that we build here. I have packages in PDQ which I can easily push out depending upon department and I don't want to manage these in PDQ and MDT so calling it from PDQ is an ideal scenario.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has any ideas.

MDT version 6.3.84500

Cancel
login to comment