Auto Report Email: No Report data in Body

I've built a report for alerts on low disk space only on the system drive and less than 20GB and less than 20% free. I attached this to an auto report and selected "Report Only (no attachment)" under Details. Will that just include the report in the body of the email (similar to the summary notification for deployments)?

The body is blank other than the line I've created in the body of the email with variables for the report name and date. I've tested with the other attachment options but they all default to being formatted as portrait on a letter page size, and it's bunching all the data together.

Maybe I'm missing something but is there a way to just have the report in the body of a email and maintain the formatting the same way as when the report is ran?

I can include screenshots if that helps. Thanks

- John

Cancel
login to comment

Thanks Colby, I'll wait for the next release.

Cancel
login to comment

No, I do not believe there is a way to get Auto Reports to embed the data in the body of the email.

The formatting issues in the attachments should be fixed in 13.3.0.0.

Cancel
login to comment

I looked through the community before submitting and didn't find anything. I just changed the scope of my search and came across this, perhaps I need to wait for the next release:

https://support.pdq.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000214351-PDQ-Inventory-Reports-to-CSV

Cancel
login to comment