I've recently been running into an issue where making a target list of a PDQ deployment package it freezes up when I go to select Choose Targets > Inventory.
It spins for about 5 mins and then it shows the Collections, but I can't click anything...it's still clocking. It's the PDQ Deploy app that's frozen, not the computer. I can't click OK or cancel I can't select any collections.
After about 10 mins it eventually tells me I found a bug and I can't scroll in the window to read any of the details. I was able to use tab key to get to the send report button and send it. The error message said "The server failed to respond within the timeout, it may have gone offline or the network dropped.This request operation sent to net.pipe://localhost/PDQDeploy did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (00:02:30). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still" then it's truncated since I can't interact with the scroll bar. Is anyone else running into this?

It eve

OS: 2012 R2 PDQ Deploy: 17.1.0.0 PDQ Inventory: 16.6.0.0

Cancel
login to comment